How do you say best wishes in Spanish?
saludo de felicitación; enhorabuena; bendiciones.
How do you express congratulations in Spanish?
Congratulations in Spanish can be translated as: felicidades.
How do you wish someone a good day in Spanish?
These are some of the most common phrases that Spanish speakers use to wish someone a good day:
- ¡Que tengas un buen día!
- Lindo día / Bonito día.
- ¡Que te vaya bien!
- ¡Que tengas un bonito día!
- Buen día.
How do you send best wishes?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
What are some greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.
What are different ways to say congratulations?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
Congratulations on your hard work. My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you. I commend you on your accomplishments/success. Well done!
How do you say have a good day?
synonyms for good day
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good morning.
What is hasta luego?
: until later : see you later.
What is buen dia?
: good morning : hello.