What are some cool Spanish names?
200+ Spanish Baby Names for Your Bebé-to-Be
- Mateo – meaning gift of god.
- Sofia – meaning wisdom. It was the name of a Roman saint.
- Alejandro – meaning defender of the people.
- Isabella – meaning pledged to god.
- Santiago – meaning Saint James, the patron saint of Spain.
- Valentina – meaning health and strength.
What are the top 10 Spanish names?
While our grandparents are called Francisco, Antonio, José, or Manuel and María, Ana, Carmen, or Dolores, the most common names throughout Spain in 2017 according to the National Institute of Statistics were Lucía, Sofía, María, Martina, and Paula for girls and Lucas, Hugo, Martín, Daniel, and Pablo for boys.
What is a good Spanish name for a girl?
These 10 names are among the top Spanish girl names in Latin America and the United States:
- Sofía. The Spanish form of Sophia means “wisdom” in Greek. …
- Valentina. This is the feminine form of Valentine, which is derived from the Roman name Valentinus. …
- Isabella. …
- Camila. …
- Valeria. …
- Mariana. …
- Gabriela. …
What are some badass names?
50 Badass Boy Names
- Audie. Audie is an Irish name that evolved from Edward, meaning rich guard. …
- Axel. Axel is the Medieval Dutch form of Absalom, which means my father is peace. …
- Ayrton. Ayrton is an English name for a farm on the River Aire. …
- Bjørn. Bjørn comes from the Old Norse word for bear. …
- Boris. …
- Bowie. …
- Brick. …
What’s a badass name for a boy?
Badass Boy Names for Your Tough Little Love
|Bear||Strong, brave bear||German|
|Bernard||Strong, brave bear||German|
What Spanish name means beautiful?
Hermosa, means “beautiful”
What is the most unique Spanish name?
100+ Unique Spanish Baby Names You Don’t Hear Every Day
- R. …
- S. Sabino, Sal, Salbatore, Saturnín, Saturina, Sayda, Seina, Senona, Shoshana.
- T. Tabor, Tadeo, Tajo, Tohias, Toli, Trella.
- U. Urbano, Usoa.
- V. Veto, Virgillio, Vittoria.
- X. Xavier, Xalvadora, Xaviera.
- Y. Yago, Yaelis, Yanamaria.
- Z. Zanetta, Zita.
What are cute Mexican girl names?
Closer to home, these are the most popular baby girl names in Mexico.
What is the most popular Spanish first name?
For decades, the three most popular names for boys and girls were the same for all Spaniards.
Pre-1920 and 1920s: Tried-and-true names.
|Rank||Before 1920||During the 1920s|
What are the most Hispanic names?
Other traditional Spanish names popular in the Hispanic-American community include Carlos, Enrique, Fernando, Francisco, Jaime, Javier, Jorge, Jose, Juan, Julio, Luis, Marcos, and Miguel for boys and Adriana, Beatriz, Carolina, Daniela, Gabriela, Isabel, and Maria for girls.