What Spanish book has sold more copies than the Bible?
Love in the Time of Cholera” and “Autumn of the Patriarch” — outsold everything published in Spanish except the Bible. The epic 1967 novel “One Hundred Years of Solitude” sold more than 50 million copies in more than 25 languages.
What is the best history of Spain?
Spanish History Books
- The Battle for Spain: The Spanish Civil War 1936-1939 (Paperback) …
- Imperial Spain, 1469-1716 (Paperback) …
- Homage to Catalonia (Paperback) …
- The Spanish Civil War (Paperback) …
- Empire: How Spain Became a World Power, 1492-1763 (Paperback) …
- Isabella: The Warrior Queen (Hardcover)
What is the name of one of the most famous novels in Spain?
1. DON QUIXOTE. Miguel de Cervantes. It was mandatory to start the top 10 with THE masterpiece of Spanish literature, the all-time classic Don Quixote.
Where can I find Spanish versions of books?
Best Websites to Buy Books in Spanish:
- Lil’ Libros.
- I Love to Read in Spanish.
- Barefoot Books.
- Lee and Low Books.
- LA Liberia.
- Books del Sur.
- BMI Online.
- Cinco Books.