What do you say at the end of a Spanish letter?
Closing Your Letter
- Saludos (Greetings)
- Un saludo cordial/Saludos cordiales (Best wishes)
- Sinceramente (Sincerely)
- Muy atentamente/Muy cordialmente (Yours sincerely)
How do you end a letter to a loved one?
The final word
- Yours truly.
- Yours devotedly and lovingly.
- I hold you in my thoughts.
- I love you the most.
- Yours forever.
- Most faithfully yours.
- More than words.
How do you end a message in Spanish?
Email Sign-Offs in Spanish
- Saludos cordiales. = Best regards. …
- Atentamente. = Sincerely. …
- Cordialmente. = Cordially. …
- Sinceramente. = Sincerely. …
- Para cualquier cosa estoy a su disposición. = I am at your disposal for anything you need. …
- Agradeciéndole de antemano su cooperación. = Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
What is a good closing for a friendly letter?
Friendly Letter Closings
- The most frequently used friendly letter closings are “Cordially,” “Affectionately,” “Fondly,” and “Love.”
- “Gratefully” is used only when a benefit has been received, as when a friend has done you a favor.
What do you put instead of sincerely?
Formal or Business Alternatives to Sincerely
- Cordially, …
- Yours Respectfully, …
- Best Regards, …
- With Appreciation, …
- Warmly, …
- Thank you for your assistance in this matter, …
- Thank you for your time, …
- Your help is greatly appreciated,
What are good closings for letters?
10 best letter closings for ending of a formal business letter
- 1 Yours truly.
- 2 Sincerely.
- 3 Thanks again.
- 4 Appreciatively.
- 5 Respectfully.
- 6 Faithfully.
- 6 Regards.
- 7 Best regards.
How do you end a letter with a blessing?
“Peace and joy,” “Thoughts, hugs and prayers” and “Wishing God’s best for you” are a few examples of informal Christian blessings you can write before your signature at the end of a letter to a friend.
What does fondly mean at the end of a letter?
Senior Member. To me “fondly” means love. She still has feelings for you.