How do you put Spanish autocorrect in Word?
Open a new document or email message. On the Review tab, in the Language group, click Language. Click Set Proofing Language. In the Language dialog box, select the Detect language automatically check box.
How do I spell check two languages in Word?
Spellcheck for Two Languages
- Select some text that is in a particular language. …
- Display the Review tab of the ribbon.
- Click the Language tool (in the Language group) and then click Set Proofing Language. …
- In the list of available languages, select the option that reflects the language of the text.
What is spell check in Spanish?
spell check n —
revisión de la ortografía f. · control ortográfico m. · corrección ortográfica f.
How do I change the AutoCorrect language in Word?
Setting proofing language in Office online
- Open the Microsoft Word app on your web browser. …
- Click the Review tab.
- Click the Spelling & Grammar (arrow) button and select the Set Proofing Language option.
- Select the new language that you want to use for proofing.
- Click the OK button.
How do I add a Spanish dictionary to Word?
Add a language
- Open an Office program, such as Word.
- Select File > Options > Language.
- In the Set the Office Language Preferences dialog box, under Choose Editing Languages, choose the editing language that you want to add from the Add additional editing languages list, and then select Add.
How do I add another language to spell check?
In Word for the web, click or tap where you’re going to add text, or select the text that you want to mark as a different language.
- On the Review tab select Language > Set Proofing Language.
- Select the language you want to use.
- Select OK.
How do I make a Word document bilingual?
Make sure the export type is set to Bilingual Review Export.
- Click on the Quick Tools icon, then go to the Bilingual Import tab.
- Add the bilingual review document(s) by dragging and dropping them from wherever they are saved on your computer or by clicking on the Add Files or Add Folders icons.
How do you spell check in Spanish on Google Docs?
In the main Google Docs screen, click the menu in the blue bar (it has three lines). Then, click “Settings.” Click “English.” From here, click the “Language” bar. You can then change your main language to Spanish or simply add it as an additional language.