How do I get Spanish subtitles on my Samsung TV?
Turn on the TV and press Menu on the Samsung remote control. Select “Accessibility” in the General menu. Select “Subtitle Settings” and select “Subtitles” to turn on subtitles. Select “Subtitle Mode” to change the subtitle language.
To enable captions on Samsung TV you should do the following:
- Turn on the TV and press Menu on the Samsung remote control.
- Select “Accessibility” in the General menu.
- Select “Subtitle Settings” and select “Subtitles” to turn on subtitles.
- Select “Subtitle Mode” to change the subtitle language.
How can I get Spanish subtitles on my TV?
To enable Spanish subtitling, click the gear icon, which is located to the immediate right of the CC box. A menu appears that includes a Subtitles tab. In parentheses, a number indicates the current number of subtitled languages for your chosen video. Click this area to open a menu of available languages.
How do I change the subtitle language on my Samsung Smart TV?
Step 1 of 9
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
- Navigate to and select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Navigate to and select Subtitle Settings.
- Navigate to and select Primary Language Settings.
- Select your preferred subtitle language.
How can I download Samsung language?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do you select audio language when watching a movie?
How to select AUDIO LANGUAGE when watching a movie
- During playback, press the INFO button on the remote control.
- Press the ▲▼ buttons to select audio.
- Press the ◀ ▶buttons on the remote control to select the desired audio language.
How do I add another language to my Samsung keyboard?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Virtual keyboard.
- Tap Languages and types.
- Tap Samsung keyboard.
- Tap Add input languages.
How can I get subtitles on my TV?
How to Turn Closed Captions on for Cable TV
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Settings & Support.
- Press the OK/Select button.
- The first highlighted option should be Accessibility.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Closed Captioning.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight Save.