What are the 5 irregular negative tu commands?
Note that these irregularities only occur with affirmative tú commands. As with all other verbs, to form negative informal commands with these verbs, use the “tú” form of the present subjunctive.
Irregular Commands (“tú”)
|decir – di||salir – sal|
|ir – ve||tener – ten|
|poner – pon||venir – ven|
How many irregular affirmative tu commands are there in Spanish?
All verbs with irregular third-person singular forms in the present tense maintain that same irregularity in the affirmative informal command, except for the following eight verbs, which have special irregular affirmative command forms.
Irregular Affirmative Tú Commands.
|Verb||Affirmative Tú Command Form|
What are the 10 irregular verbs in Spanish?
The 10 Most Common Spanish Irregular Verbs
- ser – “to be”
- haber – auxiliary “to be/to have”
- estar – “to be”
- tener – “to have”
- ir – “to go”
- saber – “to know”
- dar – “to give”
- hacer – “to make”
What are the irregular tú commands?
Irregular Tú Affirmative Commands
- Ser: sé
- Poner: pon.
- Tener: ten.
- Salir: sal.
- Venir: ven.
- Ir: ve.
- Decir: di.
- Hacer: haz.
How many irregular verbs are there in Spanish?
Over 72% are irregular. There are 18 verbs that end in -AER and they are all irregular. For example, caer (to fall) and traer (to bring).
|Hablar (to Speak)|
What are affirmative commands in Spanish?
Informal Spanish Commands – Affirmative & Negative
|verb||tú command (affirmative)||example|
|hacer (to do, to make)||haz||Haz la cama. (Make the bed.)|
|ir (to go)||ve||Vete. (Go away.)|
|poner (to put, to place)||pon||Ponlo en mi habitación. (Put it in my room.)|
|salir (to go out, to leave)||sal||Sal de aquí. (Get out of here.)|
What are the 12 irregular verbs in Spanish?
Terms in this set (12)
- Caber (to fit) carbr-
- Haber- (to have) [helping verb] habr-
- Poder (to be able to/can) podr-
- Querer (to want/love) querr-
- Saber (to know) sabr-
- Poner (to put/set/place) pondr-
- Salir (to leave/go out) saldr-
- Tener (to have) tendr-
What are the 9 irregular verbs in Spanish?
Irregular yo form
- Conocer – to know. Pronoun. Present Tense. …
- Saber – to know. Pronoun. Present Tense. …
- Poner – to put. Pronoun. Present Tense. …
- Salir – to exit. Pronoun. Present Tense. …
- Traer – to bring. Pronoun. Present Tense. …
- Venir – to come. Pronoun. Present Tense. …
- Oír – to hear. Pronoun. Present Tense. …
- Caer – to fall. Pronoun. Present Tense.
What are the 8 irregular verbs in Spanish?
How to Use the 20 Most Common Irregular Spanish Verbs
- Ser – to be (have a quality/possession/price/origin) …
- Estar – to be (feelings/location) …
- Haber – to be (there is, auxiliary verb have) …
- Tener – to have/to have to do something. …
- Poder – to be able (can, permission) …
- Hacer – to do/to make. …
- Ir – to go. …
- Poner – to place/to put.