Can I change language in Google Home?
Scroll down and tap your Google Home speaker.
Tap the name of your Google Home speaker in the “Devices” section of the settings page. If you have more than one Google Home device, changing the Language for one will change it for all the other devices connected to the account.
How do I change my Google Voice to Spanish?
Change the language of your Google Assistant’s voice
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings Voice. Language.
- Choose a language.
What language does Google Home support?
Google Assistant supports different English, French, Spanish, and German dialects: English dialects (6): Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, US. French dialects (2): Canada and France. Spanish dialects (3): Mexico, Spain, US.
How do I change my Google language to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
How do I change the default language in Google Voice?
Change Language on Android
- Navigate to Google App and tap More and then tap on Settings.
- Here tap on Google Assistant and scroll down till you find Languages.
- To change the primary language, tap on the first option.
- Or to add a second language, tap on the ‘Add a Language +’ option and choose your language from the list.
How do I add another language to Google Voice?
To add a second language to Assistant:
- On your mobile device, open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account Assistant settings Languages Add a language.
- Choose another language.