How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
How do I change my Samsung phone from Spanish to English?
Tap Settings > General management. Tap Language and input. Tap Language. Tap the desired language.
Where is my language setting?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
How do I reset my Language?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my Google Language?
Change the language
- At the bottom of the video call screen, click Menu Captions .
- Choose a language. Apply.
How do I get my phone off of Spanish?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do I make my phone speak English?
How to change the system language on your Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap System (gear icon). …
- Tap Language & input (globe icon).
- Tap Languages (icon with multilingual characters).
- Choose Add a language (plus button).
How do I change my LG phone from Spanish to English?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key (in the Quick Keys bar) > Settings > Language and input > Language > tap the language you want.
How do I change my Samsung Galaxy back to English?
How do I change the Language input on my Samsung phone?
- 1 Head into your Settings > General Management.
- 2 Tap on Language and input.
- 3 Select Language.
- 4 Tap on. to add a language.
- 5 Select your preferred secondary language.
- 6 If you would like to change your default language to your secondary language select Set as default.
How do I change the language on my Samsung Galaxy to English?
How to change the language on a Galaxy device
- 1 Swipe up on the home screen to access your apps.
- 2 Tap “Settings”.
- 3 Tap “General management” or “My device”.
- 4 Tap “Language and input”.
- 5 Tap “Language”.
- 6 Tap and hold the arrow on the right-hand side next to the language that you would like to select. …
- 7 Tap “Apply”.