How do you say the word facts in Spanish?
Reverse translation for fact
- hecho – fact, event, act, action.
- información – information, report, inquiry, news.
- datos – fact, piece of information.
- realidad – reality.
What does hecho mean?
hecho–1. event ; fact ; deed.
What are the examples of fact?
Examples of fact statements
- Your heart pumps blood through your body.
- The leaves of growing plants are usually green.
- Some people keep dogs as pets.
- 1 liter of water weighs 1 kilogram.
- There are 50 states in the United States.
What means fun fact?
A fun fact is a tidbit of interesting or entertaining trivia. People often introduce a fun fact, sometimes in the form of witty and biting observations, with the phrase itself because otherwise how would you know it was a fun fact.
How do you say fun facts in French?
les faits amusants/intéressants
- English (UK) Near fluent.
- English (US) Near fluent.
What is Hecho a Mano?
handmade [adjective] made with a person’s hands or with tools held in the hands, rather than by machines.
What tense is hecho?
Present Perfect of Hacer
|Subject Pronouns||Hacer Conjugation: Present Perfect||Translation|
|tú||has hecho||you have done/made|
|él/ella/usted||ha hecho||he/she has done/made – you (formal) have done/made|
|nosotros/as||hemos hecho||we have done/made|
|vosotros/as||habéis hecho||you all have done/made|