Why is my PayPal emails in Spanish?
Clear your cache and cookies (no idea what browser you’re using, so you might need to check that online), restart your computer, then go to the PayPal site and select your language preference just like you did before. This should update everything with your language preferences.
How do I change my PayPal email to English?
Below are the steps to do this:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click ‘My settings. ‘
- Click Update beside ‘Preferred language. ‘
- Select your preferred language and click Save.
How do I change back to English on PayPal?
Log in to your PayPal account. If you don’t understand the current display language, click the name of the language at the top of the page, beneath the search field, and then select your preferred language from the drop-down list.
Why am I getting PayPal emails in French?
If a fraudster did access your account, they may have triggered a change in the language on the account. The last possibility is if you’re using any sort of proxy for connecting to your PayPal account. If you are, you should discontinue that because it’s not permitted.
Why is my PayPal email in Chinese?
PayPal does actually email in other languages, depending on your settings within your account. Language changes can often mean your account has been compromised. You can change your password using the information here, and I would advise checking the account to ensure there aren’t any unauthorized charges.
How do I check my PayPal account settings?
These settings in Paypal can be found by heading to:
Settings > Account settings. Or by following this link: https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/account/accountAccess. If you don’t see either of these options, then you may be using a PayPal Personal account.
How do I change my settings to Spanish?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do you cancel PayPal account?
Click on Account Settings. At the top of the Account Settings page, there is a line for Account Type. There is a Close Account button to the right in this line, next to Account Type. Click the Close Account button to delete your PayPal account.
How can I change my PayPal password?
How to change your PayPal password
- Open PayPal.com in a web browser. …
- Click the Settings icon (the gear at the top right of the window).
- Click “Security” to switch to the Security tab.
- Click “Password.”
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password you want to use.
- Click “Change Password.”
How do I change my country on my PayPal account?
You cannot change your primary address to one in another country; if you’re moving internationally, you will have to close your PayPal account and start a new one.
What is pay with PayPal?
– PayPal is a way to pay online – and for businesses to accept payments from you. … You simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card details and whenever you pay using PayPal, you can choose which of your cards or accounts it pays with.