What is the most popular dessert in Barcelona?
TOP 10 DESSERTS IN BARCELONA THAT YOU SHOULD TRY
- BORREGOS DE CARDEDEU.
- CREMA CATALANA.
- MAMELLES DE PEDRALBES.
- MEL I MATÓ
What is a typical Catalan dessert?
Mel i mató
In its basic form, this traditional Catalan dessert is a simple combination of honey and mató (also known as brossat or brull)—a subtly sweet fresh cheese that is made from goat, sheep, or cow milk. The dish is assembled by placing a piece of mató and then generously drizzling it with honey.
What dessert is Barcelona known for?
Typical desserts you can have in Barcelona:
- – Crema catalana : A custard pudding sealed with a coating of burnt caramel.
- – Mel i mato : soft white cheese served with honey.
- – Leche frita : Fried custard squares sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- – Pastisset : Semicircular little cake usually filled with almonds.
What are some deserts in Spain?
List of deserts of Spain
- Tabernas Desert.
- Monegros Desert.
- Bardenas Reales.
- Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park.