What are two reflexive verbs?
You learned to conjugate reflexive verbs like this:
- yo me lavo. I wash (myself)
- tú te lavas. you wash (yourself) (informal)
- él/ella se lava. he/she washes (him/herself)
- usted se lava. you wash (yourself) (formal)
- nosotros/as nos lavamos. we wash (ourselves)
- vosotros/as os laváis. …
- ustedes se lavan.
What are 3 reflexive verbs in Spanish?
Terms in this set (47)
- acostarse. to go to bed.
- afeitarse. to shave.
- bañarse. to take a bath.
- cepillarse. to brush (one’s teeth, hair)
- despertarse. to wake up.
- dormirse. to go to sleep.
- ducharse. to take a shower.
- lavarse. to wash (oneself)
What are Spanish reflexive verbs?
Reflexive verbs in Spanish (verbos reflexivos) are verbs that go together with reflexive pronouns- always. … You can’t have one without the other. A reflexive pronoun is used as part of a reflexive verb to indicate that someone is performing an action on himself or herself (mostly).
How do you conjugate a reflexive verb?
To conjugate reflexive verbs, the verb is conjugated according to the subject and the reflexive pronoun matches subject in person (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) and in number (singular or plural). In the example, levantabas is conjugated in the second person singular and te is also second person singular.
What are the steps to conjugating a reflexive verb?
Terms in this set (5)
- First. infinitive+se at the end *ie. …
- second. remove ‘se’ to determine the type of verb (ar, er, ir)
- third. conjugate the infinitive using the correct verb ending for the type of verb and person *this conjugation is for the person completing the action.
- fourth. …
What are reflexive verbs?
What is a reflexive verb? A reflexive verb, simply put, is when both the subject AND the object of a sentence are the SAME. Essentially, a person is performing the action on oneself.
Can there be two reflexive verbs in a sentence?
Remember, they can either go before a 2-verb phrase or after a 2-verb phrase but never between both verbs. Even though they can either go before or after both verbs, and both are equally correct.
What are 10 reflexive verbs?
List of reflexive verbs:
- aburrirse – to get bored.
- acercarse – to get close to.
- acordarse de – to remember.
- acostarse – to go to bed.
- acostumbrarse a – to get accustomed to (to get use to)
- afeitarse – to shave.
- aficionarse a – to become interested in.
- alegrarse – to become (be) happy.
What are all 4 reflexive pronouns?
Reflexive pronouns are words like myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves and themselves.
What are the two parts of a Spanish reflexive verb give 3 examples?
Reflexive verbs are formed with two main parts. The main verb is who is performing the action, and the reflexive pronoun is who the action is directed at. In the case of reflexive verbs, these will both refer to the same person. As you can see “levantar” is a regular -ar verb.