First settlements in the Americas
How do you say I want to make love to you in Spanish to a girl?
“I Love You” in Spanish
- “Te amo” is used when you want to declare your love to someone. …
- “Te quiero” is used in a more casual way and literally translates to “I want you.” This is the most normal way to express love in most relationships (friends, family, etc).
How do you say in Spanish hey what are you doing?
If you’d like to ask “What are you doing?” in Spanish, you can use use “¿Qué haces?” It’s a conjugation of the verb “hacer” which literally means “to do” or “to make.” Want to be more specific?
How do you answer que hay de nuevo?
You can think of it as a shortening of ¿Qué hay de nuevo? (What’s new?). Again, no conjugations to worry about here. A good, appropriately casual response to this greeting would be something like Todo bien (all good) or No me quejo (can’t complain).
What is Como esta usted?
Como esta usted would be the formal “How are you?”
What is the most romantic thing to say in Spanish?
101 Spanish Love/Romantic Phrases
- Te quiero (mucho). …
- Te amo (mucho).- I love you (a lot / very much). – …
- Eres mi todo. …
- Eres el amor de mi vida. …
- Te quiero con todo mi alma. …
- Cada diํa te quiero mas. …
- Estoy enamorado(a) de ti. …
- Soy feliz de compartir cada instante de mi vida a tu lado.
How do you speak romantically in Spanish?
How to say romantic Spanish phrases
- Me gustas / Te quiero – I like you (romantically)
- Me caes bien. – I like you (friendly)
- Te quiero mucho. – I like you very much. ( …
- Estoy enamorada / Estoy enamorado. – I’m in love.
- Te amo. – I love you.
- Te adoro. – I adore you.
- Te necesito. – I need you.
- Yo también te amo.
What does Oy Vey in Spanish mean?
Oy vey, oy vay, or just oy — or even more elaborately oy vey iz mir, oh weh! — is an exclamation of dismay or exasperation meaning something like “oh, …
How do you say yo what’s up in Spanish?
What’s up? = ¿Qué pasa? ¿Qué pasa? is probably the most common way to say What’s up?, though there are many other ways you can say it. Check out the table below for more options!