How do you say 4pm in Spanish?
4:00 pm son las cuatro de la | Spanish Translator. p.m.
What do you do if it is past 30 minutes after the hour?
I have learned that when telling time if it’s past 30 you would say the next hour minus the amount of minutes it will take to reach that hour. For example if it’s 4:40 I learned to say: Son las cinco menos veinte.
How do you say 5pm in Spanish?
05:10 h. Son las siete menos diez.
How do you read Time in Spanish?
The simplest formula is es/son + las + hour + number of minutes. For example, if you want to say that it’s 3:29, you’ll say son las tres veintinueve. Thus, the same as in English, there will be two ways in which you can indicate some hours in Spanish.
How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- vote. actually, it depends on which 2 o clock you are referencing. If you simply want to tell some one it is 2:00, then it’s “dos” however the corect version also includes the am or pm version. …
- vote. I usually use a pen, but a pencil works as well. Las dos. …
- votes. two O’ clock.
What is 30 mins called?
Noun. 1. 30 minutes – a half of an hour. half-hour.
How do you say half an hour in Spanish?
“half-hour” is commonly written with a dash (hyphen) and is a distinct word in the dictionary. So, “a half-hour” = 30 minutes = “half an hour”. In Australia we say ‘half an hour’.
What is the number 28 in Spanish?
28 – veintiocho. 29 – veintinueve. 30 – treinta. 31 – treinta y uno.
How do you say 7pm in Spanish?
In most Spanish speaking places it would be:
- Siete y treinta or siete y media de la noche.
- In other places where the difference of day light time is greater (Away from the equator), then:
- Siete y treinta or siete y media de la tarde When applies. ( Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer)
- You can also say or write, 7:30 p.m.
How do you say the 24 hour clock in Spanish?
The time is feminine, so you should always use las and la to describe it. So that’s why we say “Son las seis” (It’s six o’clock), for example. In some Spanish-speaking countries, the 24-hour clock is preferred, so you might hear “Son las dieciséis” (It’s 16:00), instead of “Son las cuatro” (It’s 4 o’clock p.m.).
How do you answer the time in Spanish?
When responding to these questions, the typical answer is just to say the time. Using A las/la hora y minutos de la mañana/tarde/noche.