How can I know my mobile balance?
The simplest and the most effective way to check bank account balance on your phone is to use an UPI app. To do this, you can download any UPI app from App store or Play store. Once it is downloaded on your mobile, start the registration process. Enter the bank’s registered mobile number and click on generate OTP.
How do I check my internet balance?
You can query your balance by dialing *550# and you will receive a message showing your current balance.
What number do I call to top up Orange pay as you go?
Just connect to your account, choose the deal you want to top-up and pay with your credit card. Your mobile will be recharged instantly. If you want to be guided for a top up, all you need to do is dial #123# from your Orange mobile and an operator will help you every step of the way.
How do I check my prepaid balance?
Customers can use their USSD codes to check the airtel prepaid balance.
How to check Airtel prepaid balance using USSD code?
- To check Airtel’s main balance, dial *123#. …
- For checking your Airtel net balance, dial *123*10#. …
- *121# USSD code is used to tell you about various offers on your Airtel number.
How do I check my balance on my Android?
How to check your Google Play balance on an Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top right, and select “Account” from the menu.
- Select “Payment methods” from the subsequent menu. This will display your account balance.
How can I check Mobily Internet balance?
Dial *1411*1# to check your Mobily Data Balance or Internet Balance.